Fixvision, with its registered office at Regulusweg 11, 2511 AC The Hague, the Netherlands
This page was last updated on 1 May 2018
1. In this disclaimer, the terms below have the following meanings:
2. The provisions below apply to the webpage. By using the webpage, you agree to this disclaimer.
3. The publisher makes efforts to update and/or supplement the content of the webpage on a regular basis. Despite this care and attention, the content may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
4. The publisher provides the content of the webpage ‘as is’, without any guarantee or safeguard with regard to the accuracy, suitability for a particular purpose or otherwise. The content is experimental and intended for private use.
5. The publisher is not liable for any damage that has been or may be inflicted and that arises from or is related in any way to the use of the webpage or the impossibility to consult the webpage.
6. The publisher is permitted to change or cause to change the webpage as it sees fit and at any time it deems fit, with our without any prior announcement. The publisher is not liable for the consequences of change or termination.
7. Except for this disclaimer, the publisher is not responsible for third-partly files that have apparently been linked to the webpage. Linking does not means endorsement of these files.
8. Unauthorised or improper use of the webpage or its content may result in a breach of intellectual property rights, privacy regulations or rules with regard to publication and/or communication in the broadest sense. You are responsible for everything you send from the webpage.
9. The publisher reserves the right to deny you the permission to use the webpage and/or certain services offered on the webpage. With reference to this, the publisher may monitor access to the webpage.
10. You will protect and indemnify the publisher, its employees, representatives, licensees, trading partners and the author of this disclaimer against judicial and extrajudicial claims, orders, etc. including the costs for legal assistance, auditors and suchlike, brought or issued by third parties as a result of or related to your use of the webpage and/or your breach of any statutory provision whatsoever or third-party rights.